Mitsubishi Pajero Evolution 3.5 MIVEC, very fast rally car.
This is your chance to become the new owner of a very special and very fast Mitsubishi Pajero Evolution 3.5 MIVEC rally car from 1998.
It has very minor fire damage because petrol leaked on the exhaust manifold during tests. It therefore needs some work. But the fire was extinguished very quickly.
Before that, the car had stood still for 3 years.
Double front Konis and rear Reiger suspension.
49/51 weight distribution.
Auctioned due to lack of time and space. Please place a good bid.
Engine and automatic transmission are fine. As well as the chassis and springs.
The chassis has slight superficial rust spots, but certainly no rotten spots.
The first 5 photos are recent. The other ones are from 3 years ago. It hasn't driven since.
The car can be viewed and picked up in Noordbeemster, the Netherlands.
- Model Type
- Pajero Evo
- Located in
- Mileage reading
- 125000 km
- Registration papers
- Belgium has been registered
- Horse Power
- Cubic capacity
- Matching numbers
- Matching colours
- Service Book/History
- Valid MOT
- Condition (Paint and body)
- 4 - Fine: dents, scratches and body panels that require replacement and paintwork
- Condition (Interior)
- 4 - Fine: shows signs of excess wear. May have burns, cuts, tears, and non-removable stains
- Condition (Frame & underbody)
- 3 - Good: frame/structure shows minor signs of surface rust, signs of usage/wear, may require some attention
- Condition (Mechanical)
- 3 - Good: mechanically sound. May require maintenance and repair
- Condition (Overall)
- 4 - Fine condition: May require mechanic and cosmetic work