Spain - Collection of 13 Arras Reales coins from the 5th Centenary of the house of Hapsburg and the 3rd Centenary of the House of Bourbon - 1516 to 1931 - Gold, silver.
Extraordinary collection of thirteen royal commemorative arras of the 5th Centenary of the House of the Hapsburgs and the 3rd Centenary of the House of the Bourbons issued by the FNMT and made in first grade silver and covered with 24 kt gold, with its corresponding certificate of authenticity:
- THE HAPSBURGS:
- Carlos I of Spain and V of Germany. Reign: 1516–1556.
- Felipe II. Reign: 1556–1598.
- Felipe III. Reign: 1598–1621.
Felipe IV. Reign: 1621–1665.
- Carlos II. Reign: 1665 – 1700.
- THE BOURBONS
- Felipe V. Reign: 1700–1724 and 1724–1746.
- Fernando VI. Reign: 1746–1759.
- Carlos III. Reign: 1759–1788.
- Carlos IV. Reign: 1788–1808.
- Fernando VII. Reign: 1808–1833.
- Isabel II. Reign: 1833–1868.
- Alfonso XII. Reign: 1874 – 1885.
- Alfonso XIII. Reign: 1886– 1931.
Characteristics of each coin:
Metal: 925 silver covered in 24 kt gold.
Weight: 6.72 g.
Diameter: 24 mm.
They come in their original box and case.
Certified shipping with tracking number.
Please see the images for a correct evaluation.
Shipping via registered and insured mail.
- Kingdom of Spain
- Year/Period and Variation
- FNMT - Arras reales - 13 piezas
- Precious metal
- Uncirculated (not released for circulation)