Porsche 911 3.6 Coupé, Turbo.
Original Dutch car.
Original unique green colour.
Valuation report available, all invoices are also available.
Odometer reading: 136,069 km.
Year of manufacture 2001.
Cylinders: 6 (3600cc)
Six manual gears.
The Porsche is in excellent condition both visually as well as technically.
The interior is very neat.
The paint is in perfect condition, no scratches, dents or specks and certainly no rust.
This Porsche is part of my own collection. I’d like it to find a new owner as I’ve run out of space.
I always use professional car polish, leather cleaner and interior cleaner with all the cars in my collection.
The Porsche has always been inside a heated garage.
The Porsche comes with a new Dutch periodic vehicle inspection.
The car can be viewed and picked up in Nieuw Beijerland, the Netherlands.
- Model Type
- Porsche 911 3.6 Coupe Turbo
- Located in
- Body style
- Mileage reading
- 136069 km
- Registration papers
- with Dutch registration
- Horse Power
- Cubic capacity
- Matching numbers
- Matching colours
- Service Book/History
- Valid MOT
- Condition (Paint and body)
- 1 - Excellent: requiring no conventional body or paintwork
- Condition (Interior)
- 1 - Excellent: no missing, broken, or damaged parts that require replacement
- Condition (Frame & underbody)
- 2 - Very Good: frame/structure is in a well preserved condition, minor signs of usage/wear
- Condition (Mechanical)
- 2 - Very Good: mechanically sound, may require minor service
- Condition (Overall)
- 2 - Very good condition: minimal signs of wear