1997 Mercedes-Benz SLK 230 Kompressor in good original condition.
Car originally sold in Mexico and imported into Spain due to a change of residence, always had the same owner, who gave it to his sister because he did no longer use it.
Only 80,000 km. Never suffered any accident. The car had a new battery mounted and has perfectly passed the ITV (Spanish vehicle inspection).
The climate control has just been repaired and it cools very well. Everything works perfectly and the convertible hood opens and closes smoothly.
The car is located in Madrid, Spain.
- Model Type
- SLK 230 Kompressor
- Located in
- Body style
- Cabriolet / convertible
- Mileage reading
- 80000 km
- Registration papers
- with Spanish registration
- Horse Power
- Cubic capacity
- Matching numbers
- Matching colours
- Service book/history
- Valid MOT
- Condition (Paint & Body)
- 2 - Very Good: minor chips or scratches, minor conventional body and paintwork
- Condition (Interior)
- 3 - Good: shows signs of normal wear and usage. May require repair or replacement of parts
- Condition (Frame & underbody)
- 2 - Very Good: frame/structure is in a well preserved condition, minor signs of usage/wear
- Condition (Mechanical)
- 2 - Very Good: mechanically sound, may require minor service