Z3 roadster from 1996, completely original, engine in excellent condition, excellent gearbox and transmission. The car went from Germany to the Netherlands in 2001.
Interior in very good condition, without damage. The linen roof is double-lined, it stays warm whilst driving even in the winter. The car has very good Good Year tyres 225/45/17.
The Z3 features air conditioning, heated seats, ABS, electrically adjustable seats and spare keys.
The car drives great, without any noises, it has a valid Dutch periodic inspection until 22/5/2021.
The odometer reading is real and documented, there are several invoices and a German maintenance booklet.
The car has a windscreen and a leather cover in the boot. (You can use that cover if you have the top down).
The car will be delivered with a polish. Also possible to export the car (at buyer’s expense).
The Z3 can be viewed and picked up in Etten, the Netherlands.
This is a nice and complete Z3.
- Model Type
- Z3 - 1.9
- Located in
- Body style
- Cabriolet / convertible
- Mileage reading
- 179485 km
- Registration papers
- with Dutch registration
- Horse Power
- Cubic capacity
- Matching numbers
- Matching colours
- Service book/history
- Valid MOT
- Date until valid MOT
- May 22, 2021
- Condition (Paint & Body)
- 2 - Very Good: minor chips or scratches, minor conventional body and paintwork
- Condition (Interior)
- 1 - Excellent: no missing, broken, or damaged parts that require replacement
- Condition (Frame & underbody)
- 2 - Very Good: frame/structure is in a well preserved condition, minor signs of usage/wear
- Condition (Mechanical)
- 1 - Excellent: mechanically sound, no work to be done, no leaks, no service needed
- Condition (Overall)
- 2 - Very good condition: minimal signs of wear