1993 Volkswagen Mania Spider 1.6 in very good condition.
A very exotic kit car with Volkswagen Beetle mechanics and chassis. Only 48 cars made. Origin of this kit car: Sweden. Finished in January 2016 by a specialised company.
Vehicle with less than 1,000 km travelled in 4 years since its restoration. Registered as a historic vehicle in Spain.
Type 1 Volkswagen engine group, over-powered and as good as new. Brand new brake system and suspension. Equipped with parts of the best brands: MAHLE pistons, WEBBER carburettors, SIMONS exhaust pipes, VDO clocks, MOMO steering wheel, etc.
The vehicle is located in Bolaños, Ciudad Real, Spain.
- Model Type
- Mania Spider 1.6
- Located in
- Body style
- Cabriolet / convertible
- Mileage reading
- 3000 km
- Registration papers
- with Spanish registration
- Horse Power
- Cubic capacity
- Matching numbers
- Matching colours
- Service book/history
- Valid MOT
- Condition (Paint & Body)
- 2 - Very Good: minor chips or scratches, minor conventional body and paintwork
- Condition (Interior)
- 2 - Very Good: clean, showing minimal wear. May require replacement of minor missing or broken parts
- Condition (Frame & underbody)
- 2 - Very Good: frame/structure is in a well preserved condition, minor signs of usage/wear
- Condition (Mechanical)
- 2 - Very Good: mechanically sound, may require minor service
- Condition (Overall)
- 2 - Very good condition: minimal signs of wear