Magnificent porcelain tea, coffee and cake services produced by the G DA Company - Gérard - Dufraisseix & Abbot - Limoges - Around 1900.
Gold-coloured, white and pale green, with a very beautiful floral decoration of great delicacy, enhanced by hand.
Composed of 57 pieces:
- 12 tea cups measuring 10.2 cm in diameter and 4.5 cm in height; weight: 75 g
- 12 tea saucers measuring 14.5 cm in diameter and 2 cm in height; weight: 111 g
- 9 coffee cups measuring 6 cm in diameter and 5 cm in height; weight: 42 g
- 9 coffee saucers measuring 14.2 cm in diameter and 2 cm in height; weight: 59 g
12 cake plates measuring 18.5 cm in diameter and 2 cm in height; weight: 226 g
- 2 round plates measuring 27.5 cm in diameter and 2 cm in height; weight: 564 g
- 1 large rectangular cake plate measuring 39 cm in length, 16 cm in width and 2 cm in height; weight: 675 g
In excellent condition.
- No. of items
- Tea, coffee & cake service
- Designer/ Artist
- G.D.A. Gerard Dufraisseix & Abbot
- Manufacturer/ Brand
- Estimated Period
- Country of Origin
- Excellent condition - barely used with minimal signs of aging & wear