Set of cut crystal glasses, produced by the Saint-Louis company, Nelly model (size 7069) created circa 1930.
Made in the 1950s and 60s.
Very beautiful conical design decorated with palmettes and stars on a long serrated cut foot.
Micro chips, not visible, only noticeable to the touch on the rim of two wine glasses.
All the pieces are signed on the base.
The set includes 44 pieces:
- 12 water glasses, height 19 cm, diameter at the opening 8 cm, weight 175 g
- 12 red wine glasses, height 15.7 cm, diameter at the opening 6.5 cm, weight 122 g
- 11 white wine glasses, height 14.1 cm, diameter at the opening 6 cm, weight 93 g
- 7 cups, height 14 cm, diameter at the opening 9.5 cm, weight 147 g
- 1 wine jug, height 34 cm, diameter 11 cm, weight 850 g
- 1 water jug, height 28 cm, diameter 14.5 cm, weight 1.7 kg
An absolutely gorgeous set!
- No. of items
- Glass service
- Manufacturer/ Brand
- Saint Louis
- Model/ Name
- Nelly - Taille 7069
- Estimated Period
- Country of Origin
- Excellent condition - barely used with minimal signs of aging & wear