Coffee service in Limoges porcelain, manufactured around 1910/1920 by Chabrol & Poirier, winners at the International Exhibition of Decorative Arts in 1925.
A beautiful model from the Belle Epoque period, between the Art Nouveau and Art Deco periods.
This service includes 19 pieces:
- 10 cups, diameter: 6 cm, height: 6 cm, weight: 60 g
- 6 saucers, diameter: 13 cm, height: 1.8 cm, weight: 103 g
- 1 coffee pot, height: 22 cm, diameter: 11 cm, length: 22 cm, weight: 635 g
- 1 sugar bowl, height: 16.5 cm, diameter: 11 cm, length: 17.5 cm, weight: 408 g
- 1 milk jug, height: 13 cm, diameter: 7.5 cm, length: 13 cm, weight: 217 g
A lot of charm!
In excellent condition except for the milk jug's handle which has a small chip.
- No. of items
- Coffee service
- Manufacturer/ Brand
- Chabrol & Poirier - Limoges
- Art Deco
- Estimated Period
- Country of Origin
- Excellent condition - barely used with minimal signs of aging & wear