This rare W124 - V8 originates from Japan and has been cherished and cared for over the years. Although there is no history to the Mercedes, above all the absolutely original and very well preserved interior reflects the low mileage of the vehicle.
The E420 has already been repainted in some places, but the paint pattern is uniform and consistently worth seeing, without major scratches or dents.
Recently, spark plugs, stabilisers, steering rods, steering dampers, shock absorbers, V-belts have been renewed. The air-conditioning compressor has been replaced so that the automatic climate control system works without any problems. All other electrical components on the car also work.
The vehicle is immediately approved/ready for use. The German TÜV is valid until 02/2022.
There is a value report for the Mercedes with the rating score 2 (good). The market value was valued at EUR 17,000. (Replacement value EUR 20,400)
4-speed automatic transmission
Black leather seats.
Electric seat adjustment
Automatic climate control
Radio Original Mercedes
Electric - Front and rear window regulators
- Headrests in the rear
- Electric exterior mirror adjustment
Original Mercedes 15" Alloy Wheels
Trailer coupling dismantled
In addition, a dismantled CD changer is included (without magazine)
- Fender front left, light rust base under headlights (see photo)
- Front left fender, rust pimple 1 mm / wheel arch (see photo)
- Front left fender, blister under a layer of paint
- Small scratch on rear bumper
Pick-up in Troisdorf, near Cologne/ Bonn.
The car is only a few kilometres from Cologne/Bonn airport.
- Model Type
- E 420
- Located in
- Body style
- Mileage reading
- 148600 km
- Registration papers
- with German registration
- Horse Power
- Cubic capacity
- Matching numbers
- Matching colours
- Service Book/History
- Valid MOT
- Date until valid MOT
- February 28, 2022
- Condition (Paint and body)
- 2 - Very Good: minor chips or scratches, minor conventional body and paintwork
- Condition (Interior)
- 2 - Very Good: clean, showing minimal wear. May require replacement of minor missing or broken parts
- Condition (Frame & underbody)
- 2 - Very Good: frame/structure is in a well preserved condition, minor signs of usage/wear
- Condition (Mechanical)
- 2 - Very Good: mechanically sound, may require minor service
- Condition (Overall)
- 2 - Very good condition: minimal signs of wear