This beautifully restored Jaguar XK150 FHC was in beautiful and original condition before the restoration began.
It has matching numbers! Restored with an eye for detail!
Bodywork absolutely rust-free and professionally sprayed in a beautiful original Jaguar Colour Old English White. Engine and Borg-Warner automatic gearbox have been overhauled.
The red leather interior, which perfectly matches the white exterior, has been completely renewed. The original instrument panel works properly and is in beautiful condition.
The exterior chrome is in good condition.
This Jaguar has new Coker Classic whitewall tyres that perfectly match the black spoke rims.
The XK150 has an overhauled 3.4L 6-cylinder engine and an automatic gearbox with the highly sought after overdrive!
A beautiful Jaguar XK150 FHC for the real enthusiast to enjoy for years to come!
Given the Jaguar’s age, it may have sustained some signs of wear and age over the years, see photos.
You are more than welcome to view this car in our showroom and to take it for a test drive before you place a bid.
The car can be viewed and picked up in Oldemarkt, the Netherlands.
- Model Type
- XK150 FHC
- Located in
- Body style
- Mileage reading
- 46 mi
- Registration papers
- with Dutch registration
- Horse Power
- Cubic capacity
- Matching numbers
- Matching colours
- Service book/history
- Valid MOT
- Chassis number
- Condition (Paint & Body)
- 2 - Very Good: minor chips or scratches, minor conventional body and paintwork
- Condition (Interior)
- 1 - Excellent: no missing, broken, or damaged parts that require replacement
- Condition (Frame & underbody)
- 1 - Excellent: frame/structure is in a perfect condition, no signs of rust or damages
- Condition (Mechanical)
- 2 - Very Good: mechanically sound, may require minor service
- Condition (Overall)
- 2 - Very good condition: minimal signs of wear