Case: SS 34 x 36 mm; clean with no major scratches or dings
Dial: Silver dial with silver/black markers and hands; in good condition with some light stains along the outer edges
Crystal: Minor scratches and polishing marks
Strap: Omega SS bracelet in good condition but missing the securing buckle on one side
(Note: In case of a discrepancy between the description and pictures, the pictures shall take precedence)
Service history unknown but overall condition is good and watch is running normally. Sold as is.
Local shipping: SpeedPost
International shipping: DHL eCommerce Asia
1. The watch is sold on an as is condition. Unless otherwise stated, no warranty is provided and no claims for timekeeping accuracy, water resistance etc. will be allowed or entertained.
2. International transit (excluding customs clearance and last mile delivery) usually takes up to 2 weeks but current international transit may take up to 4 weeks or longer due to the worsening pandemic situation in many countries in Asia, Europe and the US. Please also note also that we have no influence or control over how fast the customs authorities of each country processes the parcel upon arrival in your country. Therefore, please bid only if you are comfortable with any possible extended delay in delivery during this period.
3. Under the delivery terms of DHL eCommerce Asia, last mile delivery upon arrival in the country of destination is undertaken by the local postal service. Therefore, regarding the delivery status, besides checking the DHL eCommerce tracking portal (do not check the status in the Catawiki system as it may not reflected accurately), you may also like to check with your local postal service where necessary or possible using the same tracking ID once the parcel has arrived in the country of destination.
- Reference Number
- 163.001 - Chronometer Certified
- Mechanical automatic
- Case material
- Analogue wristwatch
- Shipped Insured
- In working condition with visible traces of use