Roman Empire - Lot comprising two AR antoninianus:
1. -Gordian III, 238-244 - Antoninianus AR (4.15 g, 22 mm).
IMP GORDIANVS PIVS FEL AVG, radiate, draped and cuirassed bust of Gordian right /
AETERNITATI AVG, Sol standing facing, head left, holding globe and raising hand.
2. - Postumus, 260-269. - Antoninianus, Treveri 261, AR (3.00 g. 22 mm.)
IMP C POSTVMVS P F AVG Radiate, draped and cuirassed bust r.
PM TR P COS III P P Emperor, in military attire, standing l., holding globe in r. hand and spear in l.
C 261. RIC 55. Elmer 288.
Please see the photos for a better impression.
Shipments to destinations outside of Spain (both in the EU and third countries) are subject to the processing of export licenses,
but only those from third countries will be charged at a rate of 5%.
Shipments are likely to be subject to delays depending on the administrative deadlines derived from the application for export permits process.
5134 - 2021-1536
15329 - 2020-15613
- Roman Empire
- Lot comprising two AR Antoniniani
- Year/Period and Variation
- including: Gordian III - AETERNITATI AVG, Sol and Postumus - PM TR P COS III P P Emperor