The Jaguar XK underwent major revisions in 2010, the most important being a completely new engine. The 2010 Jaguar XK features sporty revisions of the front bumper, rear spoiler and rear lights along with an updated interior. The chassis remains unchanged for 2010, only three years old and still state-of-the-art: aluminium monocoque, glued and riveted, very light and rigid. The suspension and electronics that support this, have been improved or are new for 2010.
The six-speed automatic gearbox with gearstick paddles is smooth and tight, with speed-dependent downshifting. For 2010 a rotary knob on the centre console will be used to select Drive, Park, Reverse and Sport, a feature introduced on the Jaguar XF 2009.
The new V8 engine has a cylinder capacity of 5.0 litres, but is more compact than the old 4.2 litres. It is considerably more powerful than the previous engine, while achieving the same fuel consumption and slightly better emissions thanks to direct injection, which injects aerated fuel into the combustion chambers.
In terms of acceleration, the new engine turns the 2010 XK into an eye-catcher, reducing the 0-60 time from 5.9 to 5.2 seconds in the atmospheric XK (385 HP).
The 2010 Jaguar XKR, which uses the same engine with a supercharger up to 510 HP, can accelerate from 0-100km/h in just 4.6 seconds, a significant improvement compared to the old model’s 4.9 seconds. The secret of this new thrust is a new generation of superchargers.
The 2010 Jaguar XK has it all: flawless engine, transmission, brakes, styling, details. Fantastic driving and great for bends. The comfortable interior, a bit more luxureous than sporty. Our biggest complaints concern the round button that serves as a shifter and the non-intuitive LCD touchscreen control.
- The car comes from the United Arab Emirates
- The car’s engine and technical components are in good condition.
- Engine runs properly, even when idling. The gearbox is solid.
- The brakes are reliable, no excessive wear. The lines are also fine.
- The car has no noteworthy damage to the body and/or paint. Only traces of wear.
- The car features standard, extensive, equipment; factory-installed.
- The car is in original condition.
- To the best of our knowledge, no imitation/non-original parts are mounted.
- The car is partly documented and we have various maintenance invoices. - As far as we can tell from the looks of the chassis, it doesn’t seem like the car was ever involved in any (serious) accidents.
The car can be viewed at our sales location in Amsterdam.
It is recommended to view the vehicle prior to placing a bid in order to prevent disappointment. Please contact Catawiki to schedule an appointment.
- Model Type
- Located in
- Body style
- Mileage reading
- 95661 km
- Registration papers
- Emirate Documents - import duties paid for the EU
- Horse Power
- Cubic capacity
- Matching numbers
- Matching colours
- Service book/history
- Valid MOT
- Chassis number
- Condition (Paint & Body)
- 2 - Very Good: minor chips or scratches, minor conventional body and paintwork
- Condition (Interior)
- 2 - Very Good: clean, showing minimal wear. May require replacement of minor missing or broken parts
- Condition (Frame & underbody)
- 2 - Very Good: frame/structure is in a well preserved condition, minor signs of usage/wear
- Condition (Mechanical)
- 2 - Very Good: mechanically sound, may require minor service
- Condition (Overall)
- 2 - Very good condition: minimal signs of wear