This is an original and undamaged Blaupunkt Frankfurt car radio with short wave (K), medium wave (M), long wave (L) and FM (UKW). During the 1960s, this was one of the best car radios available on the market.
This device features good reception, strong amplifier, nice sound, lighting and a nice metal chrome front. This radio comes from a Jaguar from the 1960s. But it is also possible in other English, Swedish and German classics. The radio works perfectly, is original and complete.
On the back there’s a DIN connector for an external sound device.
- type: Blaupunkt Frankfurt Y
- Short wave, Medium wave, Long wave and 2 FM preset channels.
- Year of manufacture 1967
- Tone control
- 6/12 Volts
- +/- Polarisation
- 5 Watts output power.
- DIN connector.
- Radio dimensions (w x h x d) 182 x 60 x 170 mm.
- Front dimensions (w x h) 210 x 170 x 52 mm.
- Made in Germany.
- Type of Object
- Model/ Title
- Blaupunkt Frankfurt Y - 1967
- 2: Very good - minimal signs or wear and age
- 60×182×170 mm