This original, undamaged Grundig car radio with FM and AM was a good car radio in the 1970s for an Opel from the 1970s. The Sebring Super is similar to Weltklang 2505 or a Blaupunkt Münster radio with another front.
This radio has good reception, strong amplifier, nice sound, tone control, good lighting and preset buttons. This device has a DIN connector on the back.
The radio comes with a neutral tuning scale, without a brand logo and an additional tuning scale with Opel logo.
- type: Grundig Sebring Super / Welklang 2505
- Medium wave (2 preset channels) and FM (3 preset channels).
- Year of manufacture 1975.
- 12 volts.
- 6-Pole DIN-connector.
- dimensions (w x h x d) 179 x 45 x 130 mm.
- Front dimensions (w x h) 190 x 60 mm.
- Made in Germany.
- Type of Object
- Model/ Title
- Grundig Sebring Super - 1975
- 2: Very good - minimal signs or wear and age
- 45×179×130 mm