Roman Empire - Lot comprising four coins:
1. - Claudius I (AD 41-54) Æ As. Rome mint, AD 41-50
Obv.: TI CLAVDIVS CAESAR AVG P M TR P IMP, Bare head left.
Rev.: CONSTANTIAE-AVGVSTI, Constantia in military dress standing left holding spear; in field, S - C.
2. - Hadrian (AD 117-138). Æ As. Rome, ca. AD 124-128.
Obv: HADRIANVS AVGVSTVS, laureate bust of Hadrian right, slight drapery on far shoulder.
Rev: COS III, S C across field, Minerva advancing right, holding javelin and shield.
RIC 664 (bust).
3. - Antoninus Pius (AD 138-161). Æ As, Rome, AD 145-161.
Obv. ANTONINVS AVG PIVS TR P COS III, laureate head to right.
Rev. SECVRITAS PVBLICA, Securitas sanding left, holding sceptre and leaning on column; S-C across fields.
4. - Lucilla (Augusta, AD 164-182/3). Æ As. Rome.
Obv: LVCILLAE AVG-ANTONINI AVG F, draped bust of Lucilla right, seen from front, hair weaved and coiled at lower back of head in small chignon.
Rev: V-ES-T-A, Vesta standing facing; S-C across fields.
Please see the photos for a better impression.
Shipments to destinations outside of Spain (both in the EU and third countries) are subject to the processing of export licenses,
but only those from third countries will be charged at a rate of 5%.
Shipments are likely to be subject to delays depending on the administrative deadlines derived from the application for export permits process.
- Roman Empire
- Lot comprising four Æ Asses
- Year/Period and Variation
- Claudius (AD 41-54) - Hadrianus (AD 117-138) - Antoninus Pius (AD 138-161) - Lucilla (AD 164-182/3)