Thank you for your interest in our Mercedes-Benz S-Class SE 280.
This 280 is entirely in original condition.
Exterior in good condition, the lacquer looks neat.
Bottom in good condition.
Interior in original condition just like the exterior.
Very nice dashboard without tears!
The big 6-cylinder engine runs nice and quiet. All of the gears shifts perfectly silent. However, it sporadically makes noise in first gear.
Brakes in very good condition and well-adjusted including the parking brake. Blinker cable needs to be checked as well as the power window switch.
A neat and original 280SE.
Technical booklets present, with all of the original keys, and a power door lock case for the driver’s door.
You are welcome to come over and view the car in Almelo, the Netherlands.
- Model Type
- S-Klasse SE 280
- Located in
- Body style
- Mileage reading
- 212944 km
- Registration papers
- with Belgian registration
- Horse Power
- Cubic capacity
- Matching numbers
- Matching colours
- Service book/history
- Valid MOT
- Chassis number
- Engine number
- Condition (Paint & Body)
- 3 - Good: may require conventional body and paintwork. May require replacement of parts
- Condition (Interior)
- 3 - Good: shows signs of normal wear and usage. May require repair or replacement of parts
- Condition (Frame & underbody)
- 3 - Good: frame/structure shows minor signs of surface rust, signs of usage/wear, may require some attention
- Condition (Mechanical)
- 4 - Fine: may have mechanical damage. Engine and/or transmission may be in poor condition
- Condition (Overall)
- 4 - Fine condition: May require mechanic and cosmetic work