An original Morris Minor 1000 convertible from 1964.
Year of manufacture: 1964.
Inspection or Dutch periodic vehicle inspection: No valid Dutch periodic vehicle inspection.
Documents: English registration.
Engine: 1300cc 4-cylinder, 45hp.
Odometer reading: 84,636 miles!
Maintenance condition: The engine runs and the car drives. The mechanics needs to be checked, the car has stood still for a long time. The brakes are stuck (but the car drives).
Paintwork condition: Paint in reasonable condition, it is older paintwork.
Interior condition: The interior is in original condition. Made in red vinyl.
Options: Black soft-top, red vinyl interior, the car drives. Some welding required.
This vehicle can be viewed and picked up in Musselkanaal, The Netherlands. Viewing is possible Monday through Saturday from 8:30 to 17:00! The photos are part of the description, please look at them carefully. It is recommended you view the vehicle before placing a bid. The vehicle must be picked up within 4 weeks after the closing date of the auction, storage costs will be charged after this period. It is possible to have the vehicle delivered to your home!
- Model Type
- Minor 1000 Convertible - NO RESERVE
- Located in
- Body style
- Cabriolet / convertible
- Mileage reading
- 84636 mi
- Registration papers
- with British registration
- Horse Power
- Cubic capacity
- Matching numbers
- Matching colours
- Service book/history
- Valid MOT
- Condition (Paint & Body)
- 5 - Needs Restoration: may have sustained major collision damage, parts can be missing
- Condition (Interior)
- 5 - Needs Restoration: may have sustained major damage, parts can be missing
- Condition (Frame & underbody)
- 4 - Fine: frame/structure shows signs of rust, excess wear, require replacements or work
- Condition (Mechanical)
- 4 - Fine: may have mechanical damage. Engine and/or transmission may be in poor condition