From a privately managed collection, Audi’s first series-produced luxury sedan for sale in an excellent condition. The Audi V8 D1 (D11) series debuted in the car market in October 1988 as Audi’s first luxury sedan. It was their first series-produced car with a V8 engine and a Quattro all-wheel drive system, combined with an automatic transmission. It was manufactured until November 1993 and during that time, only 21,183 pieces were made. The price of its catalog ranged from 100,000 to 192,000 DM, depending on the equipment.
The piece I own is one of the 3,031 pieces made in 1992, based on information obtained by Audi. I bought the vehicle on 21.12.2010 and it works as a hobby vehicle for me, based on its mileage. It ran ~ 5,000 km annually, and the main goal was to maintain its condition without compromise. It would be a long to list of the repairs - maintenance activities that have taken place over the last 10 years, but I would like to highlight a few, as I would like to hand over the vehicle to its new owner in approximately perfect technical and aesthetic condition.
1. Engine and transmission: New timing belt, new hydraulic ventil set, complete top seal set, new climate gas - with oil - seals, water system refurbished, etc. The transmission has a new oil filter, crankcase seal, and the system works without slip.
2. Chassis, driveline, brake system: New four-season hobby tires, refurbished rims, 3000 km brake discs - Brake pads, refurbished calipers, chassis wear parts replaced. New oils are also found in the front and rear diff. The car operates with a TÜV-licensed FOX stainless steel exhaust system, which is also certified.
3. Bodywork and others: The vehicle is undamaged and the desired elements have been repainted for aesthetic (varnish defects due to age). Inside, we have installed a new roof covering that is close to the factory material.
I recommend this vehicle for: Investment purposes, because in a well-traceable way, the value of these specimens increases by 8-13% annually. For collection, as a hobby car, as a weekend car, and even for more a frequent use, as it is technically perfectly suited for it.
- Model Type
- V8 D11 (D1)
- Located in
- Body style
- Mileage reading
- 223450 km
- Registration papers
- with Hungarian registration
- Cayenne Rot mit Perleffekt
- Horse Power
- Cubic capacity
- Matching numbers
- Matching colours
- Service book/history
- Valid MOT
- Date until valid MOT
- June 12, 2022
- Chassis number
- Engine number
- Condition (Paint & Body)
- 2 - Very Good: minor chips or scratches, minor conventional body and paintwork
- Condition (Interior)
- 1 - Excellent: no missing, broken, or damaged parts that require replacement
- Condition (Frame & underbody)
- 2 - Very Good: frame/structure is in a well preserved condition, minor signs of usage/wear
- Condition (Mechanical)
- 2 - Very Good: mechanically sound, may require minor service
- Condition (Overall)
- 2 - Very good condition: minimal signs of wear