1905-1942, stamps collection from the Kingdom of Italy of standard mail, airmail, express mail and pneumatic post tube mail, excluding the following sets and single stamps: Philatelic Congress, Manzoni, Saint Francis (perforation 13 1/2 King's Jubilee, perforation 11, Parmeggiani perforation 13/2 Italo-German Axis, Balbo 7.70, 3 values P. A. Dante, Triptychs, Express N. E. and a few others of minor importance, the whole collection has been photographed, the stamps are mostly hinged, some values have full gum and a few have no gum, indicated in the photos with G. I. the former and SG the latter, few used.
Catalogue value: €16,500.
- Geographic Origin
- Italy Kingdom
- Complete collection of stamps
- Short Description
- Complete collection with stamps of the period in Marini album and sheets
- Year of oldest stamps
- Year of the youngest stamps
- MH (Mint hinged), MNH (Mint never hinged), Used
- Has certificate or expert signature