Lot of 2 covers :
1) Registered commercial cover sent from Buenos Aires on September 23th to Jena by the L192 condor zeppelin flight supported by Westfalen catapult steam boat.
Arrival postmark in Jena on September 30th
Correctly franked with 1,15 Pesos (1 airmail to Europe for 5 grams + 15 cents for letter)
2) Registered commercial cover sent from Buenos Aires on October 21st to Breslau by the L196 condor zeppelin flight supported by Westfalen catapult steam boat.
Arrival postmark in Breslau on October 26th.
Opened and controlled by the custom.
Franked with 5,30 Pesos
Very scarce combination flight / steam boat / catapult
from the Else Sommerfeld award-winning Catapult flight collection
- Geographic Origin
- Short Description
- Condor Zeppelin L192 - L196 : SS Westfalen catapult : lot of 2 covers from Buenos Aires to Europe
- Year of oldest stamps
- Postal used, With address
- Has certificate or expert signature