1 "Unconditional Surrender" by Evelyn Waugh - Chapman & Hall, London - 1961 first UK edition first printing - 184p, 15cmx13cm - condition: very good in very good first issue dust jacket.
Unconditional Surrender is the third novel in Waugh's Sword of Honour series, the author's examination of the Second World War. The novels loosely parallel Waugh's wartime experiences.
2. "Men At Arms" by Evelyn Waugh - Chapman & Hall, London - 1952 first UK edition first printing - 192p, 15cmx13cm - condition: good, minor rubbing.
Men at Arms is the first novel in Waugh's Sword of Honour series, the author's look at the Second World War. The novels loosely parallel Waugh's wartime experiences.
3 "The Loved One" by Evelyn Waugh - Little Brown, Boston - 1948 first American edition first printing - 164p, 15cmx13cm - condition: good, with dust jacket with minor wear
4. "Evelyn Waugh: A little Order" a selcted from his journalism edted by Donat Gallagher - Eyre Methuen, London - 1977 first UK edition - 189p, 18cmx15cm - condition: good with original dust jacket with tear at spine.
- Number of Books
- Author/ Illustrator
- Evelyn Waugh
- Book Title
- Unconditional Surrender; Men At Arms; The Loved One; Evelyn Waugh: A little Order
- Publication year oldest item
- Publication year youngest item
- 1st Edition
- Original language
- Binding/ Material
- Dust jacket
- Number of pages
- 15×13 cm