Lot of 2 covers :
1) Commercial cover sent from Temuco , Chile on 1937, November 30th to Spandau by the L 300 condor zeppelin flight supported by Westfalen catapult steam boat (1 day delay due to the weather)
Correctly franked with 10,30 Pesos (9,,50 airmail to Europe + 80 cents for letter).
2) Commercial cover sent from Santiago , Chile on 1938 February 2nd to Jena by the L 318 condor zeppelin flight supported by Westfalen catapult steam boat.
Underfranked with only 3,70 pesos
Very scarce combination flight / steam boat / catapult
from the Else Sommerfeld award-winning Catapult flight collection
- Geographic Origin
- Short Description
- Condor Zeppelin L300 - L318 : SS Westfalen catapult : lot of 2 covers to Germany
- Year of oldest stamps
- Year of the youngest stamps
- Postal used, With address
- Has certificate or expert signature