Fully original edition - viii, 483, viii, 461 pp., 50 photogravures - 2 cloth bindings with gilt decorations, gilt top + cloth dust jackets, in slipcase.
Condition: Fine. The books are very well preserved. Gift by Theodore Marburg, diplomate to Johns Hopkins Club (bookplate on inside front cover). Beautiful, clean books. The dust jackets are also fine. Slipcase with signs of use, but solid. See pictures.
St. Petersburg - Winter, Russian homes, Winter Palace, Theatres, Cathedrals, Moscow - Kremlin, Troitza, Byzantine Art, Summer in Russia, the press, army and navy, religion and sects, literature, art, Siberia, Amur Basin, etc. Index,
Will be sent by registered mail.
- Number of Books
- Autobiography, Bindings, History, Illustrated, Travels
- Author/ Illustrator
- Théophile Gautier (1811-1872)
- Book Title
- Russia illustrated by numerous photogravures; 2 Vol's complete
- Publication year oldest item
- 1st Edition Thus
- Original language
- Dust jacket, With slipcase
- Number of pages
- 205×140 mm