Fantastic Gogotte (Menalite sp) from Morocco, mounted on personal metal stand.
Menalite is a particular mineral that occurs with white globular and chalky concretions. It takes its name from Ménilmontant (Place where this mineral was first found).
Weight of Gogotte: 665 g
Total height on base: 17 cm
- Main Mineral/ Name Meteorite
- Fantastic Gogotte (Menalite sp.)
- Mineral Form/ Type Meteorite
- mounted on a personal metal stand
- PALEOGENE-Oligocene (23.03–33.9 million years)
- 9×8.5×7 cm
- 915 g
- Origin (Country)