Nice and beautiful Citroën Mehari Plage from 1977 in yellow with a black interior.
This 2-cylinder Mehari is based on the chassis of the Dyane 6 and the engine of a Citroën 2CV. At the time, a version with front-wheel and all-wheel drive were available, this is the front-wheel drive version. The Plage is one of two limited editions released.
This lightweight all-terrain vehicle was used for recreational purposes, but also deployed by the French army and the Gendarmerie.
The Citroën was imported and registered in the Netherlands in 2019. Owned by the current owner since.
This Mehari Plage includes rear mudguards, door locks, plastic tarpaulins, etc.
The car can accommodate 4 people and the rear seating area can be folded down for more storage space.
A nice car for real adventurers!
The Citroën may have sustained some signs of wear and age over the years, see photos.
You are welcome to view this car in our showroom and to take it for a test drive before you place a bid.
This vehicle can be viewed and picked up in Oldemarkt, the Netherlands.
We can also arrange export documents for you, free of charge. A 2-week insurance is also possible if necessary!
- Model Type
- Located in
- Body style
- Cabriolet / convertible
- Mileage reading
- 39296 km
- Registration papers
- with Dutch registration
- Horse Power
- Cubic capacity
- Matching numbers
- Matching colours
- Service book/history
- Valid MOT
- Chassis number
- Condition (Paint & Body)
- 2 - Very Good: minor chips or scratches, minor conventional body and paintwork
- Condition (Interior)
- 2 - Very Good: clean, showing minimal wear. May require replacement of minor missing or broken parts
- Condition (Frame & underbody)
- 2 - Very Good: frame/structure is in a well preserved condition, minor signs of usage/wear
- Condition (Mechanical)
- 2 - Very Good: mechanically sound, may require minor service
- Condition (Overall)
- 2 - Very good condition: minimal signs of wear