1951 CHEVROLET PICK UP 3600
Number of doors: 2
Fuel type: Petrol
Year of manufacture: 1951
Number of cylinders: 8
Road tax: none (in the Netherlands)
Registration: USA title and EU import duties paid / customs handled.
We purchased this pickup truck in the USA (California).
You really steal the show with this beautiful pickup, it has very good looks!
The Chevrolet still needs to be technically addressed. However, it does drive and can be transported on a trailer. It’s an outstanding project pickup to turn into something really fun! The pickup has a 235 Ci engine and a manual gearbox (3-on-the-tree). Everything about a 50s pickup is quite austere but that makes it all the more charming! The paintwork is typically American and the interior is in reasonably good condition.
In addition, it’s a great investment with good future returns.
Drive your investment and enjoy.
The car can be viewed and picked up in Appingedam, the Netherlands.
- Model Type
- 3600 pick up
- Located in
- Body style
- Pickup truck
- Mileage reading
- 23391 mi
- Registration papers
- with American registration
- Horse Power
- Cubic capacity
- Matching numbers
- Matching colours
- Service book/history
- Valid MOT
- Chassis number
- Condition (Paint & Body)
- 4 - Fine: dents, scratches and body panels that require replacement and paintwork
- Condition (Interior)
- 3 - Good: shows signs of normal wear and usage. May require repair or replacement of parts
- Condition (Frame & underbody)
- 3 - Good: frame/structure shows minor signs of surface rust, signs of usage/wear, may require some attention
- Condition (Mechanical)
- 3 - Good: mechanically sound. May require maintenance and repair
- Condition (Overall)
- 4 - Fine condition: May require mechanic and cosmetic work