2 original grave bows from the 1st World War, black/white/red silk (not paper!), for soldiers killed in action in the field.
- Larger grave bow, ribbon width about 14.4 cm, total length about 70 cm, ‘Mit Gott für Kaiser und Reich’ - ‘Ruhe Sanft’, folded, good condition.
- Smaller grave bow about 58 cm. Silk grave bow, ‘Letzter Gruß’ - ‘Dem für die Ehre des Vaterlandes gefallenen Helden’ - folded, good condition.
Will be well-packaged and shipped insured with tracking code.
- for soldiers who fell in the field - contemporary originals from that time!
- Country of Origin
- German Empire 1st World War 1914-1918
- Army Unit
- 2 grave loops made of silk
- Good condition
- Original/ Replica
- Comes with certificate of authenticity