Vintage sterling silver and mother of pearl dessert cutlery set of 12
Maker: Mappin & Webb
Made in Sheffield, 1963
Fork - 13.7 x 1.2 x 0.7 cm
Knife - 17.8 x 1.5 x 0.7 cm
Cutlery Total weight: 319 grams
Box weight: 1055 grams
Comes in the original box and the key, the lock is in working order.
Condition: Minor surface wear and tear from general usage, no damage, great overall condition, please see pictures for a better view of the condition of the item.
* All items are cleaned and inspected before being dispatched.
* Item will be safely and securely packaged and shipped within one to two working days.
* Please note bidders are responsible for any customs duties fees.
* Shipping price includes express delivery service (one to two working days), full insurance, and packaging.
* Colours of the product may slightly differ from the photos due to different computer screen colourations.
- Vintage sterling silver and mother of pearl dessert cutlery set of 12
- .925 silver
- Designer/ Artist
- Mappin & Webb
- Estimated Period
- Country of Origin
- Excellent condition - barely used with minimal signs of aging & wear
- 319 g