Fiat 500 L registered in 1970 and in good condition because restored in 2019.
Shiny bodywork without any signs of corrosion, as well as the chrome and seals, replaced both in the rear window and in the windscreen.
115 medium red colour.
- Unlike the L model, the car is equipped with rims from the R version, and the bumpers are simple without the bull-bar of the L model.
All lights were replaced, together with the soft top and the chrome.
Interior and body were refurbished and don’t need any kind of work.
Working mechanics, recently overhauled by an expert.
The mileage on the odometer is historical.
After its restoration, this car only took part in rallies and Sunday trips.
Stored in a garage.
Ready to be used immediately.
Only 2 owners in 51 years.
Transport option through a company specialised in national and international transport, with costs to be borne by the buyer.
Transfer of ownership and deregistration for export shall also be borne by the buyer.
It is advisable to view the vehicle before bidding in order to avoid later disappointment. For an appointment, please contact Catawiki.
The car can be viewed in Salerno (Italy).
- Model Type
- 500 L
- Located in
- Mileage reading
- 71145 km
- Registration papers
- with Italian registration
- Horse Power
- Cubic capacity
- Matching numbers
- Matching colours
- Service book/history
- Valid MOT
- Date until valid MOT
- April 7, 2023
- Chassis number
- Condition (Paint & Body)
- 2 - Very Good: minor chips or scratches, minor conventional body and paintwork
- Condition (Interior)
- 2 - Very Good: clean, showing minimal wear. May require replacement of minor missing or broken parts
- Condition (Frame & underbody)
- 3 - Good: frame/structure shows minor signs of surface rust, signs of usage/wear, may require some attention
- Condition (Mechanical)
- 2 - Very Good: mechanically sound, may require minor service
- Condition (Overall)
- 3 - Good condition: visible signs of wear and general ageing