This classic is currently visible at the Classic Cars Pop-Up Store 2021 in Druten, Netherlands. Please contact us for further information. Digital live-viewings are possible upon request.
Please book an appointment on the Metropole Druten Website if you wish to have a look at the event in person.
Book an appointment:
This is a rare opportunity to get a hold of the European Quadrofolgio d'Oro end of the line version of the rare and quite unsuccessful Alfa Romeo 90. The glove department case is missing on this car.
The car comes from a collection and has not driven much in recent years.
Both the paint and interior give a neat impression. However there are some dents and scratched on the paint.
The engine runs nicely but could need some care.
- Alfa Romeo
- Model Type
- 90 2.5 Quadrifoglio Oro
- Located in
- Body style
- Mileage reading
- 23172 km
- Registration papers
- with Dutch registration
- Horse Power
- Cubic capacity
- Matching numbers
- Matching colours
- Service book/history
- Valid MOT
- Chassis number
- Condition (Paint & Body)
- 3 - Good: may require conventional body and paintwork. May require replacement of parts
- Condition (Interior)
- 2 - Very Good: clean, showing minimal wear. May require replacement of minor missing or broken parts
- Condition (Frame & underbody)
- 4 - Fine: frame/structure shows signs of rust, excess wear, require replacements or work
- Condition (Mechanical)
- 3 - Good: mechanically sound. May require maintenance and repair
- Condition (Overall)
- 4 - Fine condition: May require mechanic and cosmetic work