This classic is currently visible at the Classic Cars Pop-Up Store 2021 in Druten, Netherlands. Please contact us for further information. Digital live-viewings are possible upon request.
Please book an appointment on the Metropole Druten Website if you wish to have a look at the event in person.
Book an appointment:
The Lancia Fulvia was produced by the Italian car manufacturer Lancia from 1963 to 1976. It was the successor to the Lancia Appia.
The blue paint on the car looks nice. But is not in very good condition. It has a couple of places with rust on it. The chrome on the outside looks nice and is in good condition. The interior looks nice, and is made of light brown leather. It is in good condition. The steering wheel is made of wood, and needs some attention.
‘It is advisable to view the vehicle before bidding to avoid disappointment afterwards. For a viewing appointment please contact Catawiki.’
- Model Type
- Fulvia Coupe
- Located in
- Body style
- Mileage reading
- 77013 km
- Registration papers
- with Dutch registration
- Horse Power
- Cubic capacity
- Matching numbers
- Matching colours
- Service book/history
- Valid MOT
- Chassis number
- Condition (Paint & Body)
- 3 - Good: may require conventional body and paintwork. May require replacement of parts
- Condition (Interior)
- 3 - Good: shows signs of normal wear and usage. May require repair or replacement of parts
- Condition (Frame & underbody)
- 4 - Fine: frame/structure shows signs of rust, excess wear, require replacements or work
- Condition (Mechanical)
- 3 - Good: mechanically sound. May require maintenance and repair
- Condition (Overall)
- 3 - Good condition: visible signs of wear and general ageing