This classic is currently for sale at the Classic Cars Pop-Up Store 2021 in Druten, Netherlands. Please contact us for further information. Digital live-viewings are possible upon request.
Please book an appointment on the Metropole Druten Website if you wish to have a look at the event in person.
Book an appointment:
The Volvo 940 was the base model of the 900 series, and came with four-cylinder petrol engines and six-cylinder diesel engines.
The 940 is very similar to its predecessor, the 740. Unlike the more expensive 960, the 940 was not renamed when Volvo introduced a new model designation system in 1997.
In the Netherlands, the 940 has since been listed as Volvo Polar in the price list. This Volvo 940 has a beautiful red color and is in very good condition.
‘It is advisable to view the vehicle before bidding to avoid disappointment afterwards. For a viewing appointment please contact Catawiki.’
- Model Type
- Located in
- Body style
- Mileage reading
- 154894 km
- Registration papers
- with Dutch registration
- Horse Power
- Cubic capacity
- Matching numbers
- Matching colours
- Service book/history
- Valid MOT
- Chassis number
- Condition (Paint & Body)
- 3 - Good: may require conventional body and paintwork. May require replacement of parts
- Condition (Interior)
- 2 - Very Good: clean, showing minimal wear. May require replacement of minor missing or broken parts
- Condition (Frame & underbody)
- 3 - Good: frame/structure shows minor signs of surface rust, signs of usage/wear, may require some attention
- Condition (Mechanical)
- 2 - Very Good: mechanically sound, may require minor service
- Condition (Overall)
- 3 - Good condition: visible signs of wear and general ageing