This classic is currently visible at the Classic Cars Pop-Up Store 2021 in Druten, Netherlands. Please contact us for further information. Digital live-viewings are possible upon request.
Please book an appointment on the Metropole Druten Website if you wish to have a look at the event in person.
Book an appointment:
This is a special FIAT JUNGLA 600 Beach Car, very limited in production and based upon FIAT 600 technology. From 1965 to 1974 only 3200 units were produced at the Italian coachbuilder Carrozzeria Savio. Only a few Beach Car versions are known as most of the production was built for the police the forestry use.
The car has been fully restored a couple of years ago and still looks and drives very well.
‘It is advisable to view the vehicle before bidding to avoid disappointment afterwards. For a viewing appointment please contact Catawiki.’
- Model Type
- 600 Savio Jungla
- Located in
- Body style
- Cabriolet / convertible
- Mileage reading
- 64.228 km
- Registration papers
- with Dutch registration
- Horse Power
- Cubic capacity
- Matching numbers
- Matching colours
- Service book/history
- Valid MOT
- Condition (Paint & Body)
- 2 - Very Good: minor chips or scratches, minor conventional body and paintwork
- Condition (Interior)
- 2 - Very Good: clean, showing minimal wear. May require replacement of minor missing or broken parts
- Condition (Frame & underbody)
- 3 - Good: frame/structure shows minor signs of surface rust, signs of usage/wear, may require some attention
- Condition (Mechanical)
- 2 - Very Good: mechanically sound, may require minor service
- Condition (Overall)
- 2 - Very good condition: minimal signs of wear