This classic is currently visible at the Classic Cars Pop-Up Store 2021 in Druten, Netherlands. Please contact us for further information. Digital live-viewings are possible upon request.
Please book an appointment on the Metropole Druten Website if you wish to have a look at the event in person.
Book an appointment:
One of only 6,759
Classic Data Rating 2. Technically sound with light signs of use.
Featuring the famous stingray body style of the third generation, C3.
With unique paintjob and special “turbine style” wheels only seen with the Collector edition.
Technically advanced under the hood with the C4 engine and transmission:
- “Crossfire Injection” V8 engine , with 350 ci or 5.7 litres of capacity and 149 kW (203 hp) of power
- 4-speed automatic transmission
This results in a great rumbling sound with low RPM while cruising and a good fuel efficiency of around 11 Liters / 100km (slightly higher in the city).
Rare luxury and comfort features at the time of production include:
- Power windows
- Electrically adjustable driver seat
- Electrically adjustable mirrors
The opening rear window hatch is an exclusive feature of this limited edition. Multicolor leather interior, also unique to the Collector Edition.
Originally bought in California this wonderful car came to Germany about 15 years ago.
In 2016/17 a major overhaul of the transmission and the rear axle differential together with other value conserving maintenance actions result in an amazing car in great technical condition. Proven by Classic Data report.
TÜV / Technical approval valid until August 2022.
‘It is advisable to view the vehicle before bidding to avoid disappointment afterwards. For a viewing appointment please contact Catawiki.’
- Model Type
- Corvette C3 "Collector Edition"
- Located in
- Body style
- Mileage reading
- 89571 mi
- Registration papers
- with German registration
- Horse Power
- Cubic capacity
- Matching numbers
- Matching colours
- Service book/history
- Valid MOT
- Date until valid MOT
- August 1, 2022
- Chassis number
- Condition (Paint & Body)
- 2 - Very Good: minor chips or scratches, minor conventional body and paintwork
- Condition (Interior)
- 2 - Very Good: clean, showing minimal wear. May require replacement of minor missing or broken parts
- Condition (Frame & underbody)
- 2 - Very Good: frame/structure is in a well preserved condition, minor signs of usage/wear
- Condition (Mechanical)
- 2 - Very Good: mechanically sound, may require minor service
- Condition (Overall)
- 2 - Very good condition: minimal signs of wear