This classic is currently visible at the Classic Cars Pop-Up Store 2021 in Druten, Netherlands. Please contact us for further information. Digital live-viewings are possible upon request.
Please book an appointment on the Metropole Druten Website if you wish to have a look at the event in person.
Book an appointment:
This kafer is in very nice original condition. It is an original Dutch kafer. Which is still in the first paint. The 1300 engine runs very well and idles. There are also receipts available with what has been done to the car in recent years. The car is completely solid and has no rust spots. Battery box is also hard. The interior of the car is also original and in very good condition. The paintwork of the dashboard still looks like new.
The Volkswagen Beetle, which was built from 1938 to 2003, is the most famous Volkswagen, the most famous German car, and in general one of the most famous cars ever. Until 1967 it was called Typ 1, 1200, 1300 (after the engine capacity in cc), but popularly, because of its shape, it was called a beetle, after which the manufacturer also started using that name. More than 20 million cars of the Volkswagen Beetle were produced from 1937 to 2003, making it the longest and most produced car on the same platform.
‘It is advisable to view the vehicle before bidding to avoid disappointment afterwards. For a viewing appointment please contact Catawiki.’
- Model Type
- Käfer / Beetle / Kever 1300
- Located in
- Body style
- Mileage reading
- 838 km
- Registration papers
- with Dutch registration
- Horse Power
- Cubic capacity
- Matching numbers
- Matching colours
- Service book/history
- Valid MOT
- Chassis number
- Condition (Paint & Body)
- 3 - Good: may require conventional body and paintwork. May require replacement of parts
- Condition (Interior)
- 3 - Good: shows signs of normal wear and usage. May require repair or replacement of parts
- Condition (Frame & underbody)
- 3 - Good: frame/structure shows minor signs of surface rust, signs of usage/wear, may require some attention
- Condition (Mechanical)
- 3 - Good: mechanically sound. May require maintenance and repair
- Condition (Overall)
- 3 - Good condition: visible signs of wear and general ageing