This classic is currently visible at the Classic Cars Pop-Up Store 2021 in Druten, Netherlands. Please contact us for further information. Digital live-viewings are possible upon request.
Please book an appointment on the Metropole Druten Website if you wish to have a look at the event in person.
Book an appointment:
Totally restored in 2012. It has a new clutch and a new gearbox, as such the car is in very good condition and it runs well. The car is completely original on the inside.
The black/grey upholstery is still looking good.
Contrary to what the decal on the wood trim says this is not an Autobiography model.
A new exhaust was installed a few months ago as well as four new tires.
‘It is advisable to view the vehicle before bidding to avoid disappointment afterwards. For a viewing appointment please contact Catawiki.’
- Land Rover
- Model Type
- Range Rover Classic
- Located in
- Body style
- Mileage reading
- 64792 km
- Registration papers
- with Dutch registration
- Horse Power
- Cubic capacity
- Matching numbers
- Matching colours
- Service book/history
- Valid MOT
- Date until valid MOT
- September 7, 2022
- Chassis number
- Condition (Paint & Body)
- 2 - Very Good: minor chips or scratches, minor conventional body and paintwork
- Condition (Interior)
- 2 - Very Good: clean, showing minimal wear. May require replacement of minor missing or broken parts
- Condition (Frame & underbody)
- 2 - Very Good: frame/structure is in a well preserved condition, minor signs of usage/wear
- Condition (Mechanical)
- 2 - Very Good: mechanically sound, may require minor service
- Condition (Overall)
- 2 - Very good condition: minimal signs of wear