Giulietta preserved in amazing condition. The car has been kept in a garage for over 20 years.
Paintwork refreshed in 1990 and then the car was hardly used and forgotten in a garage. The bodywork has minor scratches, as shown in photos. Three small flaws on the roof, but you have to look very carefully to notice them. The driver’s strut has some slight signs of forcing and repair, it is not perfect, but you have to look carefully to notice it. Serviced mechanics. Very fast, in an instant it sprints over 150 km/h. Ready for chases. Still a real Alfa Romeo!
This car was destined for the Belgian market, but remained in Italy (who knows why!).
Engine and chassis are original with verified numbers at the Alfa Romeo register.
Interior without any damage or tears. Never smoked inside. Passenger’s power window (I think it was an extra).
Rare ‘metallic forest lights’ colour for the 1600 model.
New m+s tyres on beautiful metal sheet rims without any damage.
Italian documents and new number plates. Ready for export (export document costs €120, not included).
- Alfa Romeo
- Model Type
- Giulietta 1600
- Located in
- Body style
- Mileage reading
- 148250 km
- Registration papers
- with Italian registration
- Horse Power
- Cubic capacity
- Matching numbers
- Matching colours
- Service book/history
- Valid MOT
- Chassis number
- Engine number
- Aro1600 392620
- Condition (Paint & Body)
- 3 - Good: may require conventional body and paintwork. May require replacement of parts
- Condition (Interior)
- 2 - Very Good: clean, showing minimal wear. May require replacement of minor missing or broken parts
- Condition (Frame & underbody)
- 2 - Very Good: frame/structure is in a well preserved condition, minor signs of usage/wear
- Condition (Mechanical)
- 2 - Very Good: mechanically sound, may require minor service
- Condition (Overall)
- 3 - Good condition: visible signs of wear and general ageing