Lot of three earthenware amulets. Egypt, Ptolemaic period.
(3rd century B.C. / 332-32 B.C.).
This lot includes:
- A miniature djed pillar made of blue glazed earthenware.
Size: Height: 1.5 cm.
- A miniature Udjat Eye made of green glazed earthenware.
Size: Height: 1.2 cm x 1 cm.
- A white deglazed earthenware Udjat Eye, with two little chips (see pictures).
Size: Height: 2 cm x 1.5 cm.
These amulets come from an old private French family collection and are guaranteed genuine.
They were expertized and offered for sale by the SAS EXPERTISSIM company in Paris on the 07/03/2014 under the reference 2014021458. Mandate of Sale N°26930.
The certificate of expertise/mandate of sale will be provided to the buyer with the purchase.
Export authorisations will be provided if necessary for shipment. (ETA: 3-4 weeks maximum).
Carefully shipped with track & trace and declared value, with assurance included.
Important information: The seller guarantees that they are authorised to sell / export this lot.
The seller will make sure that the necessary authorisations, such as an export licence (passport for cultural items) are obtained
The seller will inform the buyer of its status, should this take more than a few days.
- Ancient Egyptian
- Number of objects
- Century/ Timeframe
- 3ème siècle av J.C. (332-32 av J.C) Période ptolémaique
- Good Condition, See Photo