Fiat 500 D convertible from 1963, original 110D engine in working order, fully restored some years ago along with the whole car.
Sound bodywork, excellent bottom and wheel arches with no traces of rust, bright and shiny paint fully refurbished both outside and inside, it has a small scratch on the right front mudguard.
Original with the iconic colour combination of white and red with aluminium handles.
Italian car, number plates and documents from first registration, used by a typical 1960s family on the Umbrian hills.
It can be viewed in Monza - Italy.
- Model Type
- 500 D
- Located in
- Mileage reading
- 48700 km
- Registration papers
- with Italian registration
- Horse Power
- Cubic capacity
- Matching numbers
- Matching colours
- Service book/history
- Valid MOT
- Condition (Paint & Body)
- 2 - Very Good: minor chips or scratches, minor conventional body and paintwork
- Condition (Interior)
- 2 - Very Good: clean, showing minimal wear. May require replacement of minor missing or broken parts
- Condition (Frame & underbody)
- 2 - Very Good: frame/structure is in a well preserved condition, minor signs of usage/wear
- Condition (Mechanical)
- 2 - Very Good: mechanically sound, may require minor service
- Condition (Overall)
- 2 - Very good condition: minimal signs of wear