11 Brochures and cards of roadsters and convertibles, all in excellent condition.
1. Lotus Elise hardcover brochure, 2010. Print number LOTVS05264. 26x18 cm, 40 pages, English text.
2. Mazda MX-5 set of 4 different post cards for the 1st generation of the Mazda MX-5. Picture sizes 12 x 18 cm each. Photography by David Dewhurst.
3. Mazda MX-5 MIATA brochure for the US market, issued in 2009 for the 2010 model year. The brochure covers both the soft top roadster as well as the hard top roadster-coupé. A4 size landscape, 24 pages, English text. Reference number: 6/09 (69M) 9999-92-MX5-09-10.
4. Mazda MX-5, 2016 model year brochure Prospekt. 20 x 30 cm, 44 pages, German text. BJN 204284/DEU de/V2. September 2015. With 8 pages b/w pricelist for German market, 01.10.2015.
5. Mercedes-Benz SL Class 2014 brochure for the US market, 28.5x21 cm, 28 pages, English text. Reference number 40 MC-13-967.
6. Opel GT hardcover brochure Prospekt for the 2007 Opel GT, 24x17 cm, 40 pages, German text. Reference number: D/MY7.5 12/06 80/01 Nr 01/09015/0601.
7. SPYKER press kit, issued at the IAA Frankfurt 2003 MotorShow. Ca A4 size shiny ‘silver’ binder, holding: 15 Stiff pages with information (in English) and pictures and a CD-Rom.
8. Volvo C70 Ice White brochure, model year 2009 special edition 4 pages, 20x28 cm, English text.
9. Yes! Roadster small folder/brochure. The roadster was built by the German company Funke & Will AG. 21x10 cm, 4 pages, English text. Issued in 2002.
10. Yes! Roadster, Yes! Clubsport and Yes! Cup/R 2003 brochure. By German company Funke & Will AG. 21x30 cm, 24 pages, English text.
11. Yes! Roadster 3.2 and 3.2 Turbo, 2nd generation, brochure by German company Funke & Will AG. 21x30 cm, 24 pages, English text. Issued in 2007 for the USA.
- Type of Object
- No. of items
- Model/ Title
- roadsters / cabrios Mazda, Lotus, Opel, Volvo, Spyker, Yes! and
- 2: Very good - minimal signs or wear and age
- Period of manufacture
- After 2000
- 10×25×35 cm