In well-functioning condition, a beautiful impressive chic brass / copper table lamp with three lion heads and a ring through their mouths. This table lamp is Empire style and has a garland decoration.
Note: Scratches, spots, patina formation and some spots on the lampshade, see the close-up photos.
Dimensions: Total height 71 cm x lampshade diameter 50 cm x height 30 cm. Height lamp 50 cm (including fitting).
Electric cord length 3.5 metres.
Light source: E27 light bulb is not included in this lot and has only been used for the styling of the photos.
Weight: Approx. 3.5 kg.
- The condition is in accordance with age and use: it has the usual signs of use.
- Please take a good look at the photos for a good impression of the offered lot and its exact condition.
- You buy the article ‘as is’, as described in the photos and with the dimensions mentioned in the description.
- Subject to typing errors.
- In case you might experience problems with your purchase, please remember to contact the buyer first before posting negative feedback. I’m sure we will find a solution. Together we will always find a solution.
The lot will be adequately packaged and shipped by registered mail via PostNL Parcel Service, both inside and outside The Netherlands. Please also visit our Catawiki-page catawiki.grooveydesign.nl with more vintage design lots.
- Lion heads with rings, Table lamp
- Brass, Copper
- Empire Style
- Estimated Period
- Country of Origin
- Good condition - used with small signs of ageing
- 71×50×0 cm
- 3.5 kg