In good vintage condition, this beautiful chic French copper umbrella stand. Probably from the 30s/40s but could be older. Special features are the waffle-like mesh grid and the decorative curls at the top and bottom.
Note: Scratches, spots, dents, bent and patina/oxidation, see the close-up pictures. The three walking sticks are not included in this lot.
Dimensions: Height 50 cm x diameter 23 cm.
- The condition is commensurate with age and use, such as usual traces of wear.
- Please take a good look at the pictures for a good impression of the offered object and its exact condition.
- You buy the object as is; as shown in the pictures and with the dimensions as indicated in the description.
- Subject to typing errors.
- In case you might experience problems with your purchase, please remember to contact the buyer first before posting negative feedback. I’m sure we will find a solution. We will always find a solution.
Will be carefully packaged and shipped by registered mail via PostNL Parcel Service, within the Netherlands and to other countries. Please visit our Catawiki page catawiki.grooveydesign.nl for more vintage design lots.
- Umbrella stand
- Regency Style
- Estimated Period
- Country of Origin
- Good condition - used with small signs of ageing
- 50×23×0 cm