In a good vintage condition, a beautiful heavy-duty side table from the 60s made of wood and laminate at the bottom and top. Base with a tripod made of heavy nickel-plated steel which are attached to each other with Allen screws. Manufacturer probably from Italy. This side table is reminiscent of the Borsani for Tecno table.
Note: Scratches, stains, scuffs. A piece of white laminate is damaged at the bottom, see one of the last photos with red arrows. Steel has oxidation / corrosion formation.
Dimensions: Height 32 cm x Diameter 40 cm.
Weight: Approx. 5 kg.
- Condition in accordance with age and use, such as the usual signs of wear.
- Please take a good look at the photos to get a correct impression of the lot offered and the exact condition of the object.
- You will be buying the object in the condition shown in the photos and with the measurements as indicated in the description.
- Subject to typos
- If you have any problems after your purchase, please always contact the seller first before posting negative feedback so that the seller can work with you to find a solution. We can always work it out together.
Will be sent well-packaged and by registered post using PostNL Parcel service, within the Netherlands and abroad. Please visit our Catawiki page catawiki.grooveydesign.nl with other vintage designer lots as well.
- Side table
- Steel, Wood
- Estimated Period
- Country of Origin
- Good condition - used with small signs of ageing
- 32×40×0 cm
- 5 kg