Two beautiful Italian Design utensils in mint condition, the Twergi Pepper & Salt Mill, including the cardboard packaging and various booklets, manual and information. Designed by the Italian architect and designer Ettore Sottsass (1917-2007), the founder of the Memphis Group in the early 1980s.
Released in 2021 on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of Alessi "100 Alessi Values Collection". This series of utensils is called "Industrial Craftmanship" and is a tribute to Ettore Sottsass and his wooden Italian design utensils for Twergi (1989).
This set is for the real Alessi collector.
1. Twergi Salt Mill - Yellow-Rose-Red - Model ES18
Reissue from 1994 now with a ceramic grinder. Made of FSC beech wood (Forest Stewardship Council is an international organisation that is committed to conservation and responsible forest management worldwide) and the colours are water-based high-gloss lacquered. Suitable for coarse sea salt, but pepper or herbs can also be ground in it.
Height: 11 cm
Diameter: 7 cm
2. Twergi Pepper Mill Yellow-Rose-Red - MP0210
Reissue from 1989, a true classic by Ettore Sottsass, the Twergi Pepper Mill with ceramic grinder. Made of FSC beech wood (Forest Stewardship Council is an international organisation that is committed to conservation and responsible forest management worldwide) and the colours are water-based high-gloss lacquered. Suitable for salt, pepper or herbs.
Height: 23 cm.
Diameter: 7 cm
- Please take a good look at the photos to get a correct impression of the lot offered and the exact condition of the object.
- You will be buying the item in the condition shown in the photos and with the dimensions as indicated in the description.
- Subject to typos
- If you have any problems after your purchase, please always contact the seller first before posting negative feedback so that the seller can work with you to find a solution. We can always work it out together.
Will be sent well-packaged and by registered post using PostNL Parcel service, within the Netherlands and abroad. Please visit our Catawiki page catawiki.grooveydesign.nl with other vintage designer lots as well.
- No. of items
- Twergi Pepper & Salt Mill
- Beechwood, Ceramic, Steel (stainless), Wood
- Designer/ Artist
- Ettore Sottsass
- Manufacturer/ Brand
- Model/ Name
- MP0210 en ES18
- Estimated Period
- Country of Origin
- As new - unused
- 23×7×0 cm