In old condition, a special, heavy, empty Catholic Tabernacle or Sacrament house in Art Deco / Art Nouveau style, we think it’s from the beginning of the 20th century, made of wood and copper sheets. We feel that the design is unique and we have not come across it online before.
At the top of this tabernacle there is a Latin text: "Tu Rex Gloriae Christe" which means "You are the King of the glory of Christ".
The inside is covered with silk and affected by stains and finished with cords at the seams.
The key no longer works, but it is included to make it easier to open the doors.
Please note: Scratches, spots, dents, water damage, patina and oxidation formation, see the detailed photos.
Dimensions: Height 60 cm x width 38 cm x depth 43 cm.
Weight: Approx. 16 kg.
- Condition consistent with age and use. It has the usual signs of use.
- Please see photos for a good impression of the offered lot, and its exact condition.
- You are buying the item in the condition as shown in the photos and dimensions as described.
- Subject to typing errors.
- If you experience any problems after your purchase, always contact the seller prior to leaving negative feedback so that the seller can work with you to find a solution. Together, we will always find a solution.
## Will be sent well packaged by registered mail as an XL parcel by PostNL parcel service.
Only within the Netherlands and Europe, ***only the EU Member States***, so no shipping to, for example, Norway, Switzerland, UK and the Canary Islands.
Shipping outside Europe is not possible because the parcel is far too large and too heavy for countries that are covered by worldwide shipments. ##
Please visit our Catawiki page catawiki.grooveydesign.nl for more vintage design lots.
- Tabernacle - Sacrament House - Art Deco style
- Copper, Silk, Wood
- Art Deco
- Estimated Period
- First half 20th century
- Country of Origin
- 60×38×0 cm
- 16 kg