“VIC: Vandal is color”.
Technique: markers, pastel and mixed media on high-end 500gsm canvas.
Finition Vernis Brillant
Frame and shadow box not included. (Large format delivery is too expensive)
Total dimensions: Size: 60 x 90cm plus 10-cm margins for the mounting on stretcher.
Shipped rolled up in a tube with insurance and tracking number.
Certificate of authenticity included, hand-signed by the artist.
Born in 1980 in France, Blach® is passionate about comics, graffiti and Cassoulet.
-Guest of honour at the Salon de L'Ouest Lyonnais 2020. (Sure, the president is a friend)
- Published in Stuart Magazine No. 23 2020 (thanks to Catawiki)
- He created the largest fresco ever for the 2019 Cycling Tour de France (1,600 sqm - a complete failure in Saint Symphorien-sur-Coize, France).
- Residency at StreetArtCity. He created a hotel room at Hotel 128. May 2019 (censored)
- Publication of ‘Cassoulet en Spray’ on Topito 2019.
- Ranked 4th in the ‘Peintre d'or’ awards at the City Hall of Champagne-au-Mont-d'Or in 2018 (by cheating).
- Interview / clash with Eric Brunet on RMC about the Tag vandal in 2018.
- Got an exceptional award from the Town Hall of La Tour-de-Salvagny 2017 (by bribing the mayor).
- Winner of the Graffiti Battle of the ‘Parlons Basket’ association in 2017 (by drugging his opponent).
- Author, interpreter of rastamateurs, Jacquie and Michel. 2012.
- Comic Strip award winner from the TINTIN Foundation in Brussels, 2010.
- Voted ‘blog-Star’ by radio Skyrock in 2009.
-9th in the 2008 Annecy International Volleyball Tournament
- Antepenultimate of the European University Ski Championships. Flaine 1999
Everything is true.
- BLACH® (Maxime Blachère)
- Titel van kunstwerk
- VIC Muraille de Chine
- Acrylverf op doek
- Totale afmetingen
- 60×90×0 cm