Defence pistol with chest, parallel double barrels in 12 mm calibre (13 mm at the muzzle), made in circa the mid-19th century.
Both barrels have a 2-notched hammer with clear percussion.
- perfect loading on the right side.
- the front of the trigger needs to be pushed to lock the positions on the left side, but the percussion is still clear.
- polished metal with marks and scratches from ageing and use, corrosion and oxidation on this weapon that was clearly used a lot (the photos are part of the description).
- Varnished walnut butt with traces of old re-fillings, signs of handling and ageing but it is still solid.
- The caps are worn but are still those from that time.
Shipping with insured value and signature required upon delivery:
France / Belgium / Luxembourg: delivery via relay point.
Other destinations: home delivery.
- Land van herkomst
- midden negentiende
- de défense
- Double Barrel
- Type wapen
- 12mm cal
- Loop/lemmet lengte
- 70 mm
- Totale lengte
- 200 mm