1 lot with 3 books about Lamborghini and racing:
1. Lamborghini, Geschichte, Typen, Technik by Pete Lyons 1991, HEEL Verlag. Beautiful book about bulls from Italy. The whole history of the Lamborghinis from
the beginnings in the 60's with the front engine sports cars and all other super sports cars until 1990. Lots of technical information, good photographs
in black/white and colours.
Language: German, edition: 1991, pages: 319, dimensions: 285x235x20 mm, weight: 1.3 kg, condition: very good, hardcover
2. Lamborghini Miura, Countach, Diablo, Murcielago, a tribute to the Italian sports car legend, Richard Dredge 2008, HEEL Verlag. Beautiful
book about the 4 Lamborghini types. Great opened book by showing the reader all the details with great photos and a lot of technique and good text.
Language: German, edition: 2008, pages: 159, dimensions: 255x255x20 mm, weight: 1.0 kg. Condition: very good, hardcover
3. Rennsport Nr. 6, Motorsport Yearbook 1972/73, Eddie Guba 1972. All racing series of the world are shown in this book, from the series, touring cars, Formula 1,
Formula 2, Rally, the race cars, the racetracks and much more. A lot of information with photos.
Language: German, edition: 1973, pages: 239, dimensions: 210x160x12 mm, weight: 0.41 kg. Condition: good, softcover
Shipping: Insured shipping with Deutsche Post/DHL.
- Type object
- Lamborghini, Rennsport
- Aantal items
- 1. Lamborghini, Galerie d. Klassiker 2. Lamborghini Hommage 3. Rennsport Nr. 6, 72/73
- 2: Zeer goed - Minimale sporen van slijtage en leeftijd
- 285×235×20 mm